Video Editing in Teams: Infrastructure & Adobe Premiere Pro Workflow
Start professional video editing in teams and learn how to create shared storage over network and adapt your workflow in Adobe Premiere Pro.
* Use the code SALE30 to enjoy 30% discount on checkout
(offer ends October 6)
” Great look in to how to work with a team in video editing. Also goes in to the physical network side of things so you have an understanding of limitations. Recommended if you are looking to work as part team as it also shows how to set up and use file structures. ” – Kari Latimer
We at Cinecom work with 4 video editors, often times at the same film project. Our 5+ years of experience in setting up a fast and reliable infrastructure have been curated in this class.
By the end of the class you can adapt your own network and install a NAS to edit from without the need of an IT company. You are able to edit more efficiently and organized in Adobe Premiere Pro by utilizing dedicated features.
This mini-course is designed to learn fast at your own pace
The only course available that covers both infrastructure and workflow
No need to hire an IT company. This course helps you to adapt your own network
For who is this course?
Although this class is focused at small teams, it’s highly recommended at solo editors as well. This class is for any video editor who works as a professional as it covers fundamental organization techniques and reliable network solutions.
What will I learn?
There’re 2 parts in this class. In the first part you’ll learn about infrastructure and setting up a shared storage over network. In the second part we’ll cover various organization and workflow techniques in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Setting up a Shared Folder over Network
- Installing a NAS and give different permissions to the editors in your team
- How to get better network performance
- Starting a production in Premiere Pro
- Workflow techniques in Premiere Pro
- Organization techniques in Premiere Pro
We offer our premium courses through Skillshare or Gumroad.
- Skillshare works just like Netflix; with an active subscription you can watch all the courses on their website.
- Through Gumroad we offer our courses as a single payment. You’ll receive a digital download and have lifetime access.
|Monthly Fee *|
|Watch All Courses|
|Watch Single Course|
* First 14 days are Free for New Skillshare students