Advanced Video Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro 2020
Take your video editing skills to the next level with most complete Adobe Premiere Pro class for advanced users. Learn advanced editing techniques, 2D animations, audio enhancing and color corrections.
* Use the code SALE30 to enjoy 30% discount on checkout
(offer ends October 6)
“Literally I believe that you may be the best Teacher on Skillshare.” – EBC Truth
After the amazing success of our Premiere Pro class for beginners, we decided to create a follow-up. Thoroughly produced with a fun and engaging learning experience in mind.
By the end of the class you’ll have a complete understanding of every editing tool of Adobe Premiere Pro. This eliminates technical challenges, so that you can focus on the creative side of editing.
Learn at your own pace with the short lessons.
Fun & Interactive
No boring presentation! Jordy makes technical challenges fun.
This course covers everything there’s to learn about Premiere Pro
For who is this course?
Any video editor who knows the basics of Adobe Premiere Pro and like to take their skills to the next level. Or if you have watched our Beginners class, you can transition into this Advanced class.
What will I learn?
You’ll learn all of the features in Adobe Premiere Pro which allows you to do the following:
- Various editing workflow techniques
- Advanced settings and options
- Working with shortcuts
- Captions and subtitles
- Create custom presets and templates
- Transition techniques
- Stabilize and reverse-motion clips
- Time remapping
- Masking and tracking
- Color correcting and grading
- Fixing and enhancing audio
- Working with codecs and render options
We offer our premium courses through Skillshare or Gumroad.
- Skillshare works just like Netflix; with an active subscription you can watch all the courses on their website.
- Through Gumroad we offer our courses as a single payment. You’ll receive a digital download and have lifetime access.
|Monthly Fee *|
|Watch All Courses|
|Watch Single Course|
* First 14 days are Free for New Skillshare students