How to use ERROR – Glitch & Distortion Presets
5 free glitch and distortion presets for Adobe Premiere Pro. Simply drag and drop to create bumps and transitions. Works with CS6 and Creative Cloud.
Your information is stored safely and will never be shared with anyone else. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Drag & Drop
Simple to use presets. Just drag and drop the effect to your desired clip.
Works 100% with Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 and Creative Cloud
Completely free and made with a lot of love for our awesome community!
This free pack comes with 5 distortion and glitch effects:
- Horizontal Pull: Bad TV distortion effect
- The Shaker: Hard video shake effect
- Time Glitch: Time reverse and ghosting
- Total Chaos: Extreme zoom, color shifts and inverses
- Block Distortion: Bad connection or encoding distortion
- Compatible with Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 and Creative Cloud
- This product falls under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 license. Click here for more info.
How to install
After you’ve downloaded the presets pack, you’ll find one preset file. From the Adobe Premiere Pro ‘Effects and Presets’ tab, you can right-click on ‘presets’ and say ‘Import Presets…’. Select the downloaded preset and press ok. You’ll now find a folder named ‘ERROR’, which will contain 5 pre-animated glitch and distortion presets which you can easily drag and drop to any clip.
NOTE: Due to limitations of Premiere Pro you can not use all presets on an adjustment layer. Please use the presets directly on your clip, or nest your clips to create a glitch transition.
There’s no FAQ for this Designer Pack. If you encounter any problems, please contact us!