Your Dream Job Awaits
Have you ever dreamed about managing your own YouTube channel?
You have a whole crew, a big film studio and a powerful computer at your disposal.
The only thing you need to put your mind to are creative ideas!
* You must be able to physically work at our studio in Belgium, Maasmechelen.
Who Can Apply?
Whether you’re male or female, are religious or not, born in Belgium or anywhere else,… Everyone is welcome at Cinecom!
You are required to have experience! We don’t count years or look at diplomas, but we do expect to see your previous work and fit the skill requirement.
Your main task is to come up with creative tutorials about Adobe Premiere Pro. You write out all the steps in an English spoken scenario, record a screencast and edit it all together.
You’ll be responsible for managing your own YouTube channel. This means, writing compelling titles, creating thumbnails with Adobe Photoshop and engage with your community.
- Live near the city of Maasmechelen (you need to be physically at the studio every day)
- Speak & Write Fluent English
- Know Adobe Premiere Pro inside out *
- Be good at Adobe After Effects & Photoshop
- You love to post new things on social media and engage with an audience
- You’re great at video editing
- Work independent and take responsibilities
* After your application, we will test your knowledge
- Permanent Contract (after 6 month trial)
- Full Time Job (38 hour week)
- Fair Wage that fits your previous experience and current tasks (PC 227 – Class 4)
- The most fun co-workers and work place! (warning: you might get addicted to your work)
* You must be able to physically work at our studio in Belgium, Maasmechelen. Any applications that do not meet these requirements will not be replied to!