Learn Adobe After Effects For Beginners
Start learning the basics of Adobe After Effects in this complete introduction guide. This class does not cover boring technical stuff, but rather practical examples and real situations.
“Finally an Adobe After Effects class which is not boring but actually entertaining” – CGB Films
Did you always wanted to make your own movie special effects or motion graphics animations? Then I’ll be super exited to introduce you into the wonderful world of Adobe After Effects!
By the end of the class, you’ll have a complete fundamental understanding of Adobe After Effects and will be able to create your own visual effects and motion graphics.
No boring technical lessons. We go straight into practical examples
Fun & Interactive
Mad scientist instructor Jordy takes you into an exciting journey through the class
The first Adobe After Effects class taking a unique learning experience approach
For who is this course?
Any enthusiast who’s already familiar with basic video editing and likes to learn how Visual Effects and Motion Design works. You don’t need any pre-knowledge of Adobe After Effects as this class begins from the start!
What will I learn?
- The User Interface and functionalities of the most important panels
- Masking and compositing
- Blending and working with stock visuals
- Tracking (Mask, Motion and Camera)
- Text and Shapes
- Animations and motion design
- Generated Visual Effects
We offer our premium courses through Skillshare or Gumroad.
- Skillshare works just like Netflix; with an active subscription you can watch all the courses on their website.
- Through Gumroad we offer our courses as a single payment. You’ll receive a digital download and have lifetime access.
|Monthly Fee *|
|Watch All Courses|
|Watch Single Course|
* First 14 days are Free for New Skillshare students