Premiere Pro Lumetri: Color Correct & Color Grade Like A Pro
Start learning Color Correction and Color Grading in this complete beginners class. This class does not cover boring theory lessons. As of the first lesson we dive straight into practical examples and real situations.
Get this product and everything else with the Complete Bundle for only
$3,150+ $179 Learn more
What you'll learn
- Lumetri controls and how they work
- Using the Scopes in function of a Color Correction
- Performing advanced Color Correction tasks
- Fixing bad Footage
- Matching Levels and Colors of different clips
- Creating a Cinematic Look
- A Color Correction and Grading Workflow
Are you confused with the color correction tools and how they work? What is a good color grading? And how can I get that ‘Cinematic Look‘? Tons of questions that I’m super excited for to explain.
By the end of the class you’ll have a complete understanding of all the color correction tools within Adobe Premiere Pro’s Lumetri.
We have a Discord server in which you can ask the community or Cinecom crew for help.
Within 7 days after your purchase, you're eligible for a full refund. We will first do our best to solve any issues. If the problems cannot be resolved, we'll be more than happy to refund the course. Keep in mind that we only provide refunds on your first purchase. This is to avoid misuse of the refund policy.
Most courses come with project files and video clips so that you can follow along during the lessons. You are free to use the video clips to edit personal projects and upload them to YouTube or any other social media. Commercial purpose use is not allowed. This means using the video clips with the intention to earn money. (Ie. sponsored YouTube videos, a video for a client, to promote a product/service,...)
High Quality Video & Audio
Money Back Guarantee
More than 10 years experience as a filmmaker and video editor
17 Lessons in Total
- Introduction 01:40
- Make your Videos Pop 08:13
- The Waveform Tool 09:19
- RGB Curves 07:45
- White Balance and Tint 05:17
- The Color Wheels 08:09
- LUT’s and Looks 11:22
- Saturation vs Vibrance 06:15
- Color Correction vs Grading 07:11
- Color Grading Philosophy 08:23
- Animate Colors and Tones 05:35
- Hue/Saturation Curves 06:00
- Color Correcting Bad Footage 03:40
- Secondary Corrections 08:58
- Masking and Tracking 06:50
- Correction/Grading Workflow 12:00
- Conclusion 02:43
Got any questions about this course?
Jordy Vandeput is one of the most excellent teachers I have ever seen, he is the one who makes me love video editing and see it as a creative process and not boring anymore, for example before I took (premiere pro Lumetri: color correct& color grade like a pro ) I thought that I know how to edit the colors but after taking it I realized that I was a joke at editing the colors I wasn't using Lumetri Scopes, I really thankful for Cinecom❤️❤️❤️(as always stay creative )
Join Over 400,000+ Students
We have an enormous passion for making quality courses.
Our students gave an average rating of 4.7/5 * which we are very proud of!
* based on more than 4000+ reviews from Udemy