The Biggest Announcement ever: The Future of Cinecom

//The Biggest Announcement ever: The Future of Cinecom

Cinecom will enter a new age. This announcement is about the biggest step (risk) we’ve ever taken and it’s all your fault (thank you)!

The Dream

Although this blog is not about entrepreneurship, I do believe the next big think for Cinecom is worth sharing. Whether you make film, grow a business or even raise your kids. In any of those ‘projects’ we have a dream, a dream of accomplishing something.

This accomplishment takes up a lot of work, some luck and support from those around you. Today I can proudly say that I’ve reached a child’s dream. A dream that has become reality and that I’m super grade full for!

The Studio

At the moment it’s just one big empty hall, but hopefully we can have our studios ready by the end of the year. The idea is to create multiple studio in which we can create our Youtube episodes and a big open space for product showcases and setups.

Once the studio is done we’re planning to share it with other Youtubers, to give them the same chances I got. We’ll make another announcement about it once everything is done.

Cinecom Studios

The Sponsors

This big leap forward for Cinecom is not just because of some videos we made, but because of the amazing audience the channel has! Without you, the community, none of this was possible. Having such a great community lead to having sponsors which helped us financially to get this studio. One of the sponsors is PremiumBeat, who has also taken care for the music in the video gain: Liam Aidan – Let’s Make It

2018-04-17T14:56:26+00:00June 14th, 2017|News|9 Comments

About the Author:

Graduated in 2012 from filmschool, I immediately started as freelance cameraman for commercial work. Quickly I was noticed by educational platform Tuts+, where I made over 25 online courses about film making and video editing. Here is where the passion started for sharing my experience on Youtube since 2014.

9 Comments

1. Gutier August 22, 2017 at 5:25 pm - Reply

Congrats, guys! Greetings from Spain and good luck!

2. Joe Aguiar June 19, 2017 at 5:29 pm - Reply

Congratulations man!!!
    Greetings from Guadalajara, Mexico. The land of Tequila.

3. Yonatan June 18, 2017 at 4:52 pm - Reply

Good Luck – I learn a lot from your videos

4. Olaf Kitseroo June 14, 2017 at 6:24 pm - Reply

Congrats!!!
    Best Wishes,
    Olaf Kitseroo
    Amsterdam

5. The Samarah Poe June 14, 2017 at 5:28 pm - Reply

Yay!
    Love the paving for future filmmakers. Great step!

6. Re-G Tromp June 14, 2017 at 5:05 pm - Reply

CONGRATS MENG!! Been watching you for a long time already all the way from ARUBA!! Very happy for you, and ready to see more awesome videos that you make! Again congrats! and nicely done!

7. Erik Backx June 14, 2017 at 5:04 pm - Reply

Many congratulations with your new adventure in this awesome studio. Keep going Jordy and Yannick!!

8. planetMitch June 14, 2017 at 4:55 pm - Reply

WOW!!!! Congratulations Jordy and the new Cinecom team! I’m so impressed and am proud to have been able to work with you. Looking forward to seeing where you take this!

9. Ty Jackson June 14, 2017 at 4:53 pm - Reply